Friday, October 10, 2008

About Scribble & Scribble

Welcome to my blog!

Scribble & Scribble, as it's name imply, is an online scribbling page where I could express myself, and write about anything that interests me. To scribble is to write carelessly, illegibly, or to make meaningless marks with a pencil, etc. But one thing's for sure, you won't see any meaningless marks here, but I will, however, be a little tolerant on doing away with proper paragraph construction and sentence structure. I'd like to feel free when I come to this site, and I hope you'll bear with the spontaneity of things.

Feel free to comment as much as you like, and I'll definitely visit your site, and comment back. =) You will find links above the page so you can navigate the site easily. On the right side are links which will take you to my previous entries. Sign up for email subscriptions if you want me to deliver the freshest posts as they come. Contact me if you're interested in link exchange or for any inquiries, suggestions, violent reactions -- anything! I would write back.

Thank you for taking the time to read... Have fun exploring!

No comments: