Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tucker by Gaby Basora Photo Shoot

I just received an email from Ford Models, Inc. I'd like to share it with you guys. It's for those individuals who are interested in fashion. It's a photo shoot done on the Tucker by Gaby Basora, just recently. In this video, you will witness behind the scenes footage with Ford Models, Lucie B and Ana Leticia.

Gaby Basora is a stylist and an editor for family-oriented lifestyle magazine called Violet, which was created by Charles Mingus’s daughter, Keki. To give you an idea of what Gaby's fashion style is, below is a question asked by Amy Larocca of nymag.com, followed by Gaby's answer:

How would you describe your style?

"I wear whatever the hell I want. I like to wear a vintage swimsuit over tights and boots— that’s actually my favorite outfit. I wore that to a Richard Phillips opening, and I was like, Paint me, Richard Phillips! I should be in a painting!"

Click on the "Read more >>" link to watch the video of the Tucker by Gaby Basora Photo Shoot... Enjoy!


Photo source: nymag.com
Info from: Ford Models, Inc.

No comments: